The Dhaulagiri Range (White Mountain) is separated from the Annapurna region by the Kali Gandaki Gorge (deepest in the world). It includes fifteen peaks above 7000m. The trek is strenuous and you will need some mountaineering knowledge. The trek will take you to Magdi Glacier, Dhaulagiri Base camp (4750m), French Pass (5360m) (highest point of the trek)in addition to several peaks such as Putali Himal and Tukuche Peak. From these peaks you will have stunning views of the Dhaulagiri range. A hidden snow valley (after crossing French pass) gives you a breathtaking view of a pristine white dream world. The Dhampus Pass between Tukuche peak and Thapa peak is also magnificient.
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: Based on Availability
Estimated Price for 2 People
Prices will vary depending on group size, itinerary changes, etc. Click the button above to begin customizing your trek
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner for the trek
• Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
• Mattress, bathroom tent, shower, dining tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
• All entrance fees
• All necessary transportations
• Airport pick up/drops in private vehicles
• First aid kits
• All government taxes and official charges.
• Kathmandu Valley guided city tour
• 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Guide, assistant guide, cook, assistant cook and porters
• Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
• Road transport/one way flight
• Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
• Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Rescue/emergence and insurance cost
• Beverages and alcohol
• Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
• Personal equipments and personal expenses.
• Tips: Have about $2 U.S. dollars a day for tips and give what you feel is a fair amount.
• Any other expenses that arise due to natural calamities, such as political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc.